13th Annual Cruisin' to Drive Out Hunger
The 13th Annual Cruisin’ to Drive Out Hunger (formerly The Champagne Cruise) is the official Woodward Dream Cruise preview party on Friday, August 14 at Westborn Market!
The Woodward Dream Cruise spans 16 miles from Ferndale to Pontiac and features 40,000 classic rides and more than 1.4 million spectators — with our charity preview right in the heart of the action! The event features delicious food from local restaurants, live entertainment, dancing and of course classic car action — it’s an event you don’t want to miss
Highlights of the event include:
- TasteFest by metro Detroit’s best restaurants including Bacco, Beans and Cornbread, BlackFinn Ameripub, Eskimo Jacks, Kona Grill, Local Kitchen and Bar, Maggiano's Little Italy, McClure's Pickles, National Coney Island, P.F. Chang's, Social Kitchen and Bar, Taste Love Cupcakes, Vinsetta Garage, Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria and Cucina, Zoup!, Zumba Mexican Grille and more to come!
- Spirited libations from Zim's Vodka and McClary Bros.
- Craft brews from Frankenmuth Brewing Co.
- Sneak preview of the Woodward Dream Cruise®
- Valet parking
- Live music by Larry Lee and The Back in the Day Band
- Dress code is summer chic
Tickets are available onsite at the event - each ticket is $150
$100 of each ticket is tax deductible
Please note: all guests must be 21 or older to attend
Connect your company with this premier metro Detroit event! It is a great way to entertain clients or recognize employees. Sponsorship levels begin at $500, offer a range of benefits for your company, and are a powerful opportunity for public recognition of your commitment to reliving hunger in Metro Detroit! Corporate Sponsorship packages are tax deductible.
Download our sponsorship booklet and sponsorship form here.