Forgotten Harvest does accept individuals who need to complete court mandated community service to work in our warehouse doing food re-pack. Please follow the Court Mandated Program Policies below.
Help us repack bulk food donations into ready-to-use, family-sized portions.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday - 9:00 a.m. - Noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday - 10:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Court Mandated Program Policies
- We will not be able to accommodate you in our volunteer program if you've been charged with act of violence, harassment, sexual misconduct or identity theft. We also do not accept offences related to the possession or distribution of cocaine, heroin or methamphetamines.
- You must bring a pictured government I.D. with you for orientation.
- Forgotten Harvest will conduct a routine background check on all CS individuals.
- You can begin your community service by attending an orientation on any day T-F at 9:00 a.m. You DO NOT need to schedule in advance to attend an orientation.
- Upon arrival, notify the Volunteer Coordinator that you are there for community service and they will provide you with a timesheet, paperwork, and answer any questions you may have.
- You do not have to schedule and can come to work at any of the days/shifts listed above under "Hours of Operation.
- Confirming your hours is your responsibility. Be sure to sign in and out at the front desk each time you work and have the Volunteer Coordinator verify your hours and sign off on your timesheet at the end of each shift.
- It's your responsibility to let us know once you have completed your mandated hours. Upon completion, bring the timesheet with all hours recorded to the Volunteer Coordinator and they will provide you with a letter confirming these hours.