Help Forgotten Harvest Feed Local Families During the Busch’s Fresh Food Market Season of Sharing Food Drive
Busch’s Fresh Food Market will help Forgotten Harvest feed the hungry in its Season of Sharing holiday food drive, kicking off November 12 and continuing through November 21 and YOU can help.
Here are five easy ways you can get involved:
- Purchase a pre-made “Ready to Go” food donation bag filled with 16 items that will be given to a family in need.
- Make a donation of any amount at the Busch’s checkout registers. Dollars go directly to Forgotten Harvest.
- Purchase $5 gift cards for produce
- Purchase $10 gift cards for meats.
- Donate your bottle return slips. Dollars go directly to Forgotten Harvest.
WE ALSO NEED: Students who want to help or need to complete community service hours.
We’re looking for volunteers to make shoppers aware that Busch’s is holding a food drive and let them know of the ways shoppers can help. There will be in store signs to direct shoppers towards that will help draw attention and showcase all of the ways they can help.
- Opportunities will last 2 1/2 hours
- Monday – Friday 3pm – 8pm Saturday & Sunday 10 am – 8pm
- Refreshments served & Busch’s staff onsite to help
CLICK HERE to register or call 248-967-7500. There will be two students per opportunity and feel free to wear your school colors and show your pride!
Busch’s Fresh Food Markets are located at:
- 3188 Walton Blvd., Rochester Hills 48309
- 33300 West 14 Mile Rd., West Bloomfield 48322
- 22385 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon 48178
- 41840 W. Ten Mile Rd., Novi 48375
- 15185 Sheldon Rd. Plymouth, 48170
- 24445 Drake Rd., Farmington Hills 48335
- 37083 Six Mile Rd., Livonia 48152
- 225 S Canton Center Rd., Canton 48188